Ayurvedic Medicine: The Healing Art of Long, Healthy Life
The term Ayurveda is a combination of two Sanskrit words: ayus, meaning life/lifespan, and veda, meaning knowledge/science. Thus Ayurveda is the ancient science and knowledge of life – a long and healthy life – originating in India over 3,000 years ago.
At Sanapurna we use the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda to address the challenges of modern life. Our team of specialized therapists is dedicated to finding and offering a personalized treatment that meets your needs.
- It’s a holistic approach to body, mind and soul, which are regarded as an interconnected whole
- Individualized treatment is tailored to each patient’s unique Ayurvedic constitution and life context
- Ayurvedic treatments sustain long-term health care and disease prevention
- Treatment of psychosomatic and chronic symptoms of the musculoskeletal system, skin, immune system and digestive tract
- Symptoms of exhaustion and burnout
- Women’s health, including migraine, PMS, fertility, menopause, etc.
Ayurvedic Treatments / Massages at Sanapurna
- Dosha / Constitution
- Shuka Abhyanga Relaxing therapeutic whole body treatment
- Marma Abhyanga Ayurvedic reflexology treatment
- Pristabhyanga Therapeutic back massage
- Panchakarma (Preparation & Post Panchkarma treatments ) Ayurvedic regeneration cure
- Shirodhara Forehead oil treatment
- Svedana Steam sauna without incorporating the head
Prices & Insurance
We offer a wide range of prices & package options to suit your needs.
What to expect during an Ayurvedic consultation?
- We determine your individual constitution, or Prakriti, with a detailed survey and examination
- We use specific diagnostic tools, including tongue, face, and pulse diagnostics and modern laboratory analyses as appropriate
- Healing plans that include nutrition and lifestyle advice are complemented by the use of oils, herbal treatments and massages that release and activate and/or nourish and relax the body and mind.
Ayurveda at a glance:
- Holistic approach
- Long-term healthcare
- Individualized healing plan
- Natural medicines, no side effects
- Detox treatments (Panchkarma)
- Relaxing & nourishing oil massages (Abhyanga)
Book your appointment now ! : Book Now