Sanapurna Master’s TTC Program 300-500+ Hours
Are you ready to take your teaching skills as well as your personal yoga practice to a deeper, more meaningful level?
Sanapurna Master’s Teacher Training provides advanced education in yoga-philosophy, applied yogic sciences based on the ancient Hatha Yoga texts as well as teaching methodology. Students are exposed to various modalities of learning, which include participation in classes, lectures, workshops, self-study and contextual studies.
The new Master Teacher Training at Sanapurna is a unique, profoundly transforming and personal experience that aims to integrate Yoga into a modern life. Students will strengthen their teaching skills and their own yoga practice and will be attached to the great importance to self-practice and self-development.
The Master Teacher Training at Sanapurna typically earns 500+ hours.
Sanapurna has been offering teacher trainings in 4 different countries since 2005. All the teachers involved into the Master Teacher Training are highly educated and have more than 10 years of experience in teaching yoga.
The Master Teacher Training at Sanapurna offers a fantastic opportunity to deepen your yoga practice, meet old and new friends, and to be a part of the global yoga community, which is growing each day.
The Sanapurna Master’s Training will start in January 2016 and addresses yoga teachers who have previously completed a minimum of 200h teachers training. Join us for an information event and Q&A meeting.
- September 17th 19:00
- September 25th 19:00
Self-Practice 40 Hours
Teaching 30 Hours
|Journal Writing 5 Hours on experiences and reflection / Painting experience of teaching and Self-Practice||Master Thesis 25 Hours|
- Students have to get a minimum of 200 hours to complete the Master. If they complete all the mandatory courses, the practical teaching hours and the self-practice part, they have reached 300 hours.
- Studies can be extended to elective modules for another +/- 200+ hours.
- There are options to teach community classes at Sanapurna
- Vijnana Bhairava Tantra
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Bhavagad Gita
- Yogic Anatomy & Body
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Evaluation & Graduation
+ Retreat: 1 week intensive - practice of Shatkarmas (e.g. Neti, Trataka), Yoga Nidra
- Antastha Yoga Immersion
- Hands-on Adjustments
- Ayurveda & Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Pregnancy Yoga
- Understanding Prana: 5 Vayus
- Thai Yoga Massage
Weekend dates for the Mandatory Modules 2016
- January 29.-31.
- March 18.-20.
- October 21.-23.
- December 9.-11.
Saturday & Sunday 8.00am-6.30pm
Retreat 2016 August 10.-14. (date not yet confirmed)
Dates for the Elective Modules 2016
- May 13.-16. Yin Yoga Training with Joe Barnett
Course fee (Mandatory Modules): CHF 6000*
Early bird price: CHF 5500 (until end of October 2015)
Course fee (Elective Modules): based on module/hours
*Pricing for accommodation & food (During Workshops & Retreats) not included
Application fee: 500 CHF Rest of the amount can be paid by 31.12.2015
Please transfer payment to
Account no. 1100-3546.499
IBAN: CH24 0070 0110 0035 4649 9
The payment can be done in installments. For further information please contact us.
Refund policy: If a student withdraws from the Master TTC before the training commences under any circumstances, 500 CHF is a non-refundable fee and non-transferable, rest of the amount will be sent back. This amount will increase to 1000 CHF for cancellation one month before the course starts. The totality of your payment will be kept five days before the course takes place or it could be used for a next Master TTC with the approval of the Sanapurna Director. Sanapurna team is not liable to anyone in case the course is postponed or cancelled. If you are making any travel arrangement prior to this confirmation, we would advise you to subscribe to a cancellation insurance as Sanapurna cannot be responsible to any cost incurred for cancellation of your travel.
- Contact us via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then send you the application form.
- Send application form to email@example.com. The Sanapurna team will respond within the next 10 working days.
- Once you are eligible, note that acceptation of your application form does not confirm your participation, only full payment of the course can do that. Places are given on eligibility and on first paid first served basis.
- Sanapurna keeps all the rights reserved to make a decision on the admission.
- Students are responsible for their own transfers, accommodation, food and living expenses.