Sanapurna pass holder rules
Sanapurna passes are intended solely for the personal use by the individual purchasing them. They are non transferable and non refundable. The validity time of the series of each abo type is set and detailed in the designated paragraph below. Passes that have been purchased, but remain partially or wholly unused are invalidated after their expiration date. There is no refund granted for expired passes.
|Customer||Trial Abo||Drop-In||5 or 10 Classes Pack||1, 3 or 6 months Abo||12 months Abo||Workshop or Retreat||TTC or Master TTC|
|Apprentices, pupils, students||X||20%||20%||10%||X||Discount policy vary per event. Please enquire for details||X|
A valid identification document must be presented.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
|Type of Class||Refund & Cancellation Policy|
|Yoga classes and passes, Therapy treatments and massages||
- Passes are non transferable & non refundable
- Purchased passes that remain partially or wholly unused are invalidated after expiration date (see validity time for each abo type)
- No refund granted for expired passes
- Scheduled dates for private lessons are binding and will be fully charged unless they are cancelled 24 hours in advance
- Booked retreats require mandatory attendance
- Advanced notification must be given to consider a refund
- Cancellation charges:
- 21 days before arrival: free cancellation – no charges applied
- 10 days before arrival: 50% charge applied
- Less than 10 days before arrival: 100% charge applied
- No compensation may be granted for early departure. Late arrivals will be treated as “no show” and charged.
|Teacher Training Programs||
Please refer to the specific refund policy applying to our intensive training programs on our dedicated Teacher Training pages.
Pass Validity, Extensions and Interruptions
|Type of Class||Validity||Possible Extension|
|Trial Abo||10 days||X|
|Set of 5 classes||2 months||
1 week maximum
|Set of 10 classes||3 months|
|1, 3, 6, 12 months Abo||Respectively 1, 3, 6 or 12 months|
Running series of 5 or 10 classes and 1, 3, 6 or 12 months passes can be interrupted due to illness, accidents or pregnancy. Such pauses must be requested immediately in writing at email@example.com. A medical certificate must be presented in support of your request.
Trial Subscription for New Clients
New Sanapurna customers can subscribe to the Trial Abo offering unlimited yoga for 10 days. This offer is strictly valid for new coming customers on their first visit.
Yoga class payment should to be done prior to class start.
For workshops & retreats, payment should be done at the time of booking when registering at Sanapurna Studio or within 5 days when registering through the Sanapurna website.
Modification of Teacher and Studio Schedule
Modifications made by Sanapurna to the studio or teacher schedule can occur at any time. No reimbursement will be made based on occurring changes.
Exchange and Returns of Goods
All purchases of products made on our online shop or the Sanapurna studio are final.
Online Reservation Rules
The Online-Reservation system is available for use on the Sanapurna website. We encourage our clients to use this tool to reserve their space in our classes and avoid any disappointment in case the class is fully booked.
Sanapurna members can continue to attend our classes without prior reservation. In this case, we recommend students arrive at our studio at least 20 minutes before the class starts, especially for evening and weekend classes. However, Sanapurna cannot guarantee that there will be free places available.
- Online reservations can be placed up to 1 month in advance and up to 1 hour before the desired class begins
- Should the desired class be fully booked, members can place themselves on an online waiting list. An automatic email will be sent in case space becomes available.
- We kindly ask our clients to be mindful of other clients and to cancel their reservation online as soon as possible in case they cannot attend in order to allow space for everyone wishing to attend.
Sanapurna members can continue to attend our classes without prior reservation. In this case, we recommend students arrive at our studio at least 30 minutes before the class starts, especially for evening and weekend classes. However, Sanapurna cannot guarantee that there will be free places available.
Please find our full Terms & Conditions on THIS page.