Thai Yoga Massage (TYM)
Thai Yoga Massage, also called the “sacred dance”, is an ancient holistic therapy form with roots in Yoga, Ayurveda and Buddhist spiritual practices. In Thailand it is known as Nuad Boran, which means “ancient healing” or “sacred medicine”.
This rhythmic, meditative massage can feel like an effortless yoga practice in which the body is moved in and out of postures. As a result, tensions in the body and mind are released and a state of well-being and relaxation slowly takes over.
At Sanapurna, Thai Yoga Massage is used to promote wellbeing and to offer a holding space in which the natural self-healing abilities of the individual are activated.
Why Thai Yoga Massage?
- Holistic approach to the human being seen as a mind-body-spirit complex
- Gentle massage practice to activate the body’s vital energy
- Promotes health and general well-being
When does Thai Yoga Massage help?
- Muscle tensions
- Lower back pains
- Shoulder tensions
- Digestive disorders
- Emotional or mental stress
- Postural imbalances
- Low energy level
- Poor blood & lymph circulation
- Stimulation of the immune system
We offer a wide range of prices & package options to suit your needs.
What to expect during a Thai Yoga Massage session?
- During your first session, a survey of your current health condition will be undertaken
- A session of Thai Yoga Massage takes place on a mat on the floor, in comfortable clothing for both the client and the practitioner.
- In order to prepare for the session it is recommended to arrive 10-15 minutes in advance.
- A TYM session combines static and dynamic movements, stretching and pressure applied along the ten main energy lines, or Sen, of the body using the hands, thumbs, elbows, knees and feet.
- The practitioner uses the body weight rather than strength, and works in a steady meditative rhythm that makes the TYM look and feel like a graceful dance between the giver and the receiver.
TYM at a glance:
- Holistic approach to the human being
- Ancient healing art rooted in Yoga, Ayurveda and Buddhist traditions
- Improves flexibility, boosts the immune system, relaxes and activates the natural healing abilities of the body
Book your appointment now ! : Book Now